- Do you have “excess glibness” or superficial charm?
- Do you have a grandiose sense of self-worth?
- Do you have an excess need for stimulation or proneness to boredom?
- Are you a pathological liar?
- Are you conning or manipulative?
- Do you display a lack of remorse or guilt?
- Do you have “shallow affect”?
- Are you callous, or do you lack empathy?
- Do you fail to accept responsibility for your own actions?
- Do you lack realistic long-term goals?
Do these traits sound familiar or do they sound presidential. These people should never ever own pets. I think we have had one president who didn’t have a dog.
And then there is the grandiose self worth thing.